velodrome track race - kissena queens new york

Friday, May 02, 2008

Untitled

The blog is now linked from every page of the kissena.info website. This started as a simple personal journal: like an email to myself. I never expected anyone to link to this site or to have it represent anything in particular. But I did notice the traffic. And people started asking me about my "goals." How embarrassing, what if I don't succeed? I guess I can still blog about it.

A few more people will click away than did before. The rest of us can go out, get out on their bikes, and ride a little too fast at times. (Please be careful). It is Spring. The temperature is perfect even when it rains, the trees are in bloom, and the air has a certain weight to it that is delicious and nauseating.

Well maybe only in New York for that last bit.

No comments: